Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Jeff Lewis reveals he is a 'functioning alcoholic' - Page Six

Jeff Lewis admits his breakup and battle with ex Gage Edward for the custody of their 3-year-old daughter, Monroe, has led him to drink excessively.

“I am leaning a little bit on alcohol because it numbs the pain,” he said on his SiriusXM radio show on Wednesday. “It helps me with my stress. It helps me relax, and it’s become a routine, frankly.”

The “Flipping Out” star said he considered removing all the booze from his house because “that would cut out alcohol consumption by like 60 percent.”

“Because I drink home alone,” he added.

Lewis, 49, and Edward, 35, split in January after 10 years together. The radio host revealed at the time that the pair had been living like roommates and lacked intimacy.

Four months later, Lewis said, he and his ex were struggling to figure out a proper co-parenting schedule after their breakup.

“I don’t necessarily want to be there when he’s there all the time,” he said in May.

Lewis now admits he made some mistakes in the relationship.

“If I could turn back the clock two years, I would do things very differently than I did,” he said on Wednesday. “I disrespected my ex, and I disrespected my relationship, and he disrespected me in the relationship, and we did irreparable damage.”

He added, “I would like to have a friendship with Gage.”

When his co-hosts Kelly Wagner and Eden Sasson asked him what a friendship with Edward would look like, Lewis responded, “This is too deep for me, I mean, I just admitted I’m a functioning alcoholic.”

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Celebrities - Celebrities - Google News
November 27, 2019 at 10:21PM
https://ift.tt/2XTm1Er

Jeff Lewis reveals he is a 'functioning alcoholic' - Page Six
Celebrities - Celebrities - Google News
https://ift.tt/2C2XYst
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment